Thursday, April 7, 2011

So What's Up?

Hey Gang,
Got a lot of projects ramping up, so I figured that it was time to turn on the MEGA STRANGIO PROMOTIONAL MACHINE and let loose with my flamethrower like powers of promotion.


DATES TO REMEMBER
Thursday, May 12 at 8:00pm - Friday, May 13 at 10:30pm

My comedy/drama play "Fairely Speaking" will appear at the Laughter is the Best Medicine benefit show.

This is the story of a young couple fighting about their relationship while dressed in full garb at a Rernaissance Faire.

Click the pic for the website ...



Location
The Blue Lagoon restaurant

677 Farmingdale Road (Rt. 109)
West Babylon, NY


Deborah Cascio Plezia's group The South Shore Theatre is producing this play, along with several others, for this great night of theater.

Check them out here ...  South Shore Theatre Experience

========================================================================
DATE TO REMEMBER:

6/9 to 7/3

VIGNETTES FOR THE APOCALYPSE V


Next up we have TWO of my plays being staged at the VIGNETTES FOR THE APOCALYPSE V in NYC!

One is a world premiere and the other is yet another production of one of my favorite plays.

The world premiere is X-BOYFRIEND. 

This is a Thriller/Comedy about a Supervillain Psycho Killer and the woman he loves.

The other is SAVAGE HOT BABE MASSACRE.

Here's a clip ....

This is a comic deconstruction of the slasher genre featuring girls in scantily clad clothing and mass murder mayhem!

======================================================================

So like I mentioned .... the STRANGIO MEGA PROMOTIONAL MACHINE has just been activated and I'll make regular updates here and add some special surprises.

UPCOMING POSTS ...

- Details on my new web series ONE-ACT featuring videos of my latest plays

- My new job as film correspondent for a nationally syndicated television show

- Details on my upcoming short films.

.... and lots more.

So stay tuned.

Steve

No comments: